- The Jean Paige School of Dance was established in 1939 by Jean Paige. The studio is Brookline's longest running and most recognized school of dance education.
- We are an understated, non-competitive ballet school for children. Our focus is teaching discipline of the mind and body, poise, creativity, and expression.
- The studio serves Brookline and its neighboring communities, including Cambridge, Jamaica Plain, Newton, and others.
- We foster each student's emotional and physical development as a dancer in a warm, nurturing, and safe environment.
- Our dance program instills qualities like self-confidence, self-esteem, and concentration that will help students throughout their entire lives.
- Our faculty is adept at motivating and encouraging the youngest (pre-school) to the oldest (high school) students to do their best.
- Our faculty began their love and appreciation of dance here at Jean Paige and returned to share their enthusiasm and knowledge with the next generation of young dancers.
- We always have the same certified teachers instructing classes.
- Our dance year ends with a simple stage demonstration of ballet and jazz dance at Pine Manor College that highlights our students' growth and development during the year.